We are not for sure about the name, but hopefully, you get the idea. We are excited to offer experiences to enhance learning: academically, socially, emotionally for the summer of 2021. Our staff has done a tremendous job in planning fun and exciting learning experiences. Please fill out the questionnaire so we can better plan and prepare for the numbers and timing of the "camp". If you have any question feel free to reach out to me, Justin Coup-Supt at 785-655-2541 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
LINK FOR SURVEY ABOUT CAMP
- WHO CAN ATTEND: Anyone going into K-8th grade for the 2021-22 school year
- TWO sessions lasting consecutive three week periods--in June (starting June 1) in July (starting July 6)
- We will see students three days a week: Tue,Wed,Thur from 8am-2pm.
- Bus service will be available in the morning and after at 2pm
- Breakfast and lunch provided for free
- You may pick up your student at NOON--but not a come and go as you wish camp/program
More information will be shared as we get closer.